Lamson Storage Bin
This extensive range of semi open-front small parts storage bins is at the heart of the Lamson Storage System. Molded from virgin grade polypropylene, they are extremely strong and durable, have no sharp corners, won’t rust, are UV resistant and are very easy to clean. They are also impervious to most industrial oils and acids, and will withstand normal sterilising methods in hospitals and medical applications. The four bright colours simplify warehouse coding, sorting and identification, while full-size bins can easily be divided using drop in dividers. Clear dust covers are available in some sizes. Wide stacking shoulders allow the large bins to be stacked up to 10 high, even under heavy weights.
Lamson Storage System
Lamson has a wide range of smaller automated storage systems that can be used in individual departments for storing storage systems are adapted to the height of the room and all trays are automaticallly conveyed to the employee at an ergonomically manageable height. Optimal use is made of the space and the actual amount of space required for storage can be reduced by between 50 and 70 percent compared to storing goods on conventional shelving. Furthermore, there is no unauthorized access to the goods. The automated storage system are simple to operate. Items can be retrieved by pressing just two or three buttons.
- General storage of small and medium sized goods
- Transport from sterilization department CSSD to operation theatres OT
The benefits at glance
- Huge space saved. For instance, an automated storage system (25 meters high with a total of five access openings – one on each floor), which occupies ten square meters of floor space, provides 600 m² of storage space and volume totalling 92 m³.
- No unauthorized access. The hospital goods are enclosed and staff members have to log in to access them.
- Higher efficiency and more time for patients. Goods are automatically transported from the storage unit to the individual department. No mini goods lift required.
- Clean and safe handling of goods. The option exists to store goods in a climate-controlled environment and also store sterile items. There is no unauthorized access, thereby guaranteeing better monitoring of stock levels.
- More room for patients. The automated storage system can function entirely or partially as a storeroom in the individual departments.